The final season of The Office is making me uncomfortable. The show has had a difficult time since Steve Carell left and I admit this season has been slightly less sloppy than the previous one, but the show’s occasional, unexpected shift in tone is leaving me with an uneasy feeling. (Contains spoilers up to and including S09E16 – Moving On)
- Sweetheart, 2019 - ★★★ June 28, 2020Pretty cool creature feature. The first reveal of the creature is really freaking cool. Good suspense, strong protagonist (Kiersey Clemons nails the quiet, sole survivor performance through a big chunk of the movie).
- Oculus, 2013 - ★★★½ June 28, 2020Really impressive. Wasn't prepared for the movie to so effortlessly glide through two timelines. Really incredible storytelling.
- The Vast of Night, 2019 - ★★★★ June 24, 2020Watched on Wednesday June 24, 2020.
- Not Another Teen Movie, 2001 - ★★★½ June 24, 2020Watched on Wednesday June 24, 2020.
- Keanu, 2016 - ★★★½ June 20, 2020Cutest goddamn cat I've ever seen in a movie.Solid comedy. Holds up well.
- The King of Staten Island, 2020 - ★★★★ June 20, 2020Pete Davidson character is hard to root for and he's really playing into the personality he's known for.But something about The King of Staten Island works. I bought into the journey the character went through and felt like the dramatic moments were pretty well earned
- Sweetheart, 2019 - ★★★ June 28, 2020