- In Case of Emergency, 2020 - ★★★½ September 23, 2020Powerful showcase of the wide variety of emergency department nursing. It's very effective in showing the strength and knowledge that goes into this line of work. Freaking heroes.Screening virtually at the 29th Heartland Film Festival from Oct. 8-18. Will also screen at Tibbs Drive-In on Oct. 15.
- The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, 1920 - ★★★★½ September 22, 2020It feels like you're watching the blueprint for an entire genre of movies. Mesmerizing.
- 8½, 1963 - ★★★★★ September 22, 2020One of the most visually striking black and white movies I've ever seen. Incredible cinematography. The surreal dreamlike world is so gripping and flows so fluidly that you can't help be mesmerized. Incredible.
- The Dark Knight Rises, 2012 - ★★★★ September 21, 2020So The Dark Knight Rises isn't without its issues and it isn't as tightly told a story as The Dark Knight. But damn it if I don't love this movie. The occupied Gotham storyline is so different in presentation from the chaotic Joker story from TDK, but also has the heart of Gotham City at its core. As does Batman Begins. Sure, the theme of savi […]
- The Dark Knight, 2008 - ★★★★★ September 21, 2020Watched on Monday September 21, 2020.
- Batman Begins, 2005 - ★★★★½ September 21, 2020Watched on Monday September 21, 2020.
- In Case of Emergency, 2020 - ★★★½ September 23, 2020
Daily Archives: October 4, 2013
The latest episode of The Obsessive Viewer Podcast is uploaded and ready for your listening pleasure. This week we discuss the three parts to the Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and The World’s End). It’s a fun episode. I hope you enjoy it.
Also, check out PodcastLand.com for a very comprehensive collection of podcasts you can listen to. While you’re there, vote for us for Podcast of the Month! It would mean a lot to us. Continue reading