This week we’re releasing a very special episode of The Obsessive Viewer Podcast! Not only is this the first episode Tiny, Mike and myself recorded together in person, we also had our friend Rob on the show! Rob is young father, so we picked his brain on his perspective of the Pixar movies and how they are affecting his daughter’s early childhood. I hope you guys like it!
- Captain Marvel, 2019 - ★★★★ March 5, 2021Holds up well. Super fun with some cool action.
- Wet Hot American Summer, 2001 - ★★★★ March 2, 2021Watched on Monday March 1, 2021.
- Cléo from 5 to 7, 1962 - ★★★½ February 23, 2021Beautiful movie. It took a while for me to really get into it but the complete shift in Cleo's day is really well showcased. The ending worked very well for me.
- Ikiru, 1952 - ★★★★★ February 22, 2021Watched on Sunday February 21, 2021.
- Apt Pupil, 1998 - ★★ February 6, 2021Part of my low rating may be due to having just finished re-reading the novella before watching this for the first time. King is very hard to adapt and Apt Pupil makes a solid effort. Some things are streamlined, some dropped entirely. The finished product is just okay, though. I very rarely connected with Brad Renfro's performance. It seems like the ma […]
- The Swerve, 2018 - ★★½ February 4, 2021Watched on Wednesday February 3, 2021.
- Captain Marvel, 2019 - ★★★★ March 5, 2021