Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Love Type D, 2019 - ★★ September 18, 2020As a lover of romcoms, I was eager to see this. It starts off with a good amount of charm. Then veers into some more off the wall goofy territory. I was still into it until it became clear the movie was going to excuse abhorrent behavior by its protagonist without giving her any significant comeuppance or self-actualization.Essentially drugging someone in an […]
- The Babysitter: Killer Queen, 2020 - ★ September 16, 2020Actual lines from this movie (paraphrased):"Why?" "You know I always wanted to be an influencer.""First Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner break-up and now this?!""Tick tock, you guys. Let's go.""Oh...you want to record this?" "No. Not the app!""You know my dyslexia acts up when I'm stress […]
- The Babysitter, 2017 - ★★★ September 16, 2020Watched on Wednesday September 16, 2020.
- All for My Mother, 2020 - ★★★ September 16, 2020Watched on Tuesday September 15, 2020.
- Possessor, 2020 - ★★ September 16, 2020Aside from some insanely detailed violence in a couple of key points, Possessor is a little slow and unoriginal for my tastes. It plays out like an amalgam of Black Mirror, Inception, and The Matrix but doesn't do anything unique with the concepts it draws from them. Instead, it leans into this cerebral attempt to clutter the viewer's perception of […]
- Vagrant, 2020 - ★★★½ September 15, 2020Watched on Monday September 14, 2020.
- Love Type D, 2019 - ★★ September 18, 2020