This week we’re releasing a very special episode of The Obsessive Viewer Podcast! Not only is this the first episode Tiny, Mike and myself recorded together in person, we also had our friend Rob on the show! Rob is young father, so we picked his brain on his perspective of the Pixar movies and how they are affecting his daughter’s early childhood. I hope you guys like it!
Donate Via Paypal
Shocktober in Irvington
Visit our “Sister Site”:
Check out the Podcast on Stitcher
- Whoever did the subtitles for #Cujo deserves a medal.There's a Mike White in my podcast!Sneak peek at OV141. #WheresTinyDownloaded an app called Statflix that I saw on Reddit. Pretty interesting data compiling for Netflix usage.The Netflix algorithm is clearly on point. The whole time I was watching characters interviewing serial killers in Mindhunter, I was thinking "This show would be better with talking animals."Pat and Tyler from @thenerdspodcast are so pumped to see #Hereditary tonight.Well, I know what Pizza's souvenir is from this #Vegas trip.Breakfast. We were not told the mimosas come in that...
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 242 – Extended Potpourri (Sort Of) – Mike’s Parenting Stories, Movie Subscription Services, Movie Theater Anxiety, Annihilation, Terrifier, and More July 15, 2018
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 241 – Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – AMC A-List v MoviePass, Mindhunter Season 1, Sicario 2, and the Vegas Wager (Guest: Robert Fekkes) July 4, 2018
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 240 – Extended Potpourri – Tag, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Deadpool 2, A Wrinkle in Time (Guest: Kyrsten Lyster) June 27, 2018
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 239 – Avengers: Infinity War – Super Troopers 2, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, and Other People May 10, 2018
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 238 – Ready Player One – A Quiet Place, Murder on the Orient Express, and Everything Sucks April 18, 2018
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 237 – Pan’s Labyrinth (Patreon Selection) – The 2018 Oscars, Paddington, The Circle, and Alan Alda on ER March 16, 2018