Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Y Tu Mamá También, 2001 - ★★★★ December 17, 2018r/LetterboxdOfficial Film Club - 003 - Alfonso Cuarón Y Tú Mama También is a deeply moving film that I wasn't entirely prepared to be hit so hard by. It's been a blindspot of mine since its release in 2001 and I regret not watching it much sooner. But at the same time I'm relieved to have experienced this movie now, when I'm 32 years old. […]
- The Mule, 2018 - ★★★½ December 17, 2018I will say up front that I have a lot of respect for Clint Eastwood as a filmmaker. The man is 88 years old and still at it. Even though I don't always like his films, it's still impressive to see him work so hard. The Mule is a fine movie. I'd even say it's a pretty damn good movie. Eastwood plays Earl Stone, a horticulturist who never m […]
- Eyes Wide Shut, 1999 - ★★★½ December 16, 2018r/LetterboxdOfficial Film Club - 002 - No Christmas For You Spurred by jealousy upon learning of thoughts his wife has had of other men, Dr. Bill Harford (Tom Cruise) spirals into a macabre sexual underworld and starts to grow paranoid that he's uncovered something truly dangerous. Eyes Wide Shut is the final film Stanley Kubrick made before his death i […]
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, 2018 - ★★★★ December 15, 2018When I first saw the trailer for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, I was kind of lukewarm on it. The animation style looked unique but seemed kind of antithetical to the smooth webslinging of Spider-Man. Man, was I ever off the mark. It kind of shocks me that this is the 7th Spider-Man movie we've gotten since Sm Raimi's 2002 movie. And while I ha […]
- Mandy, 2018 - ★★★½ December 15, 2018Mandy is a pretty wild ride of a movie. It has an 80s grindhouse film aesthetic to it that works really well alongside the extremely visceral violence throughout it. It's one of the best performances from Nic Cage that I've seen in years. However, that could be due to the fact that he really doesn't speak that much throughout the movie. The fi […]
- Blockers, 2018 - ★★★★ December 14, 2018Watched on Friday December 14, 2018.
- Y Tu Mamá También, 2001 - ★★★★ December 17, 2018