This week we’re releasing a very special episode of The Obsessive Viewer Podcast! Not only is this the first episode Tiny, Mike and myself recorded together in person, we also had our friend Rob on the show! Rob is young father, so we picked his brain on his perspective of the Pixar movies and how they are affecting his daughter’s early childhood. I hope you guys like it!
Donate to Help Support Us!
Shocktober in Irvington
Matt’s Twilight Zone Podcast
Visit our “Sister Site”:
Archives by Month
Check out the Podcast on Stitcher
Top Posts & Pages
- Television's Most Annoying Characters
- Review/Rant: God's Not Dead - The Most Offensive Movie I've Ever Seen
- Blu-Ray Review: Halloween - The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition (15 Discs)
- Movie Review: Ask Me Anything (2014)
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 222 – Special Ep – Nightmare on Edgewood – Indianapolis' Most Intense Haunted House
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.