This week we’re releasing a very special episode of The Obsessive Viewer Podcast! Not only is this the first episode Tiny, Mike and myself recorded together in person, we also had our friend Rob on the show! Rob is young father, so we picked his brain on his perspective of the Pixar movies and how they are affecting his daughter’s early childhood. I hope you guys like it!
Donate to Help Support Us!
Shocktober in Irvington
Visit our “Sister Site”:
Check out the Podcast on Stitcher
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 227 – Extended Potpourri – Hollywood Sexual Assault Fallout, The Babysitter, Coco, Wind River, House of Cards Season 5, Star Wars Battlefront 2 December 8, 2017
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 226 – Thor: Ragnarok & Justice League – The Incredibles 2 Teaser, Too Funny to Fail, and Commercial-Free Hulu (Guest: Robert Fekkes) November 27, 2017
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 225 – Blade Runner 2049 – Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey Sexual Assault Allegations, HBO’s The Deuce, Master of None Season 2 (Guest: Robert Fekkes) November 20, 2017
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 224 – OV Live – Shocktober in Irvington 4 with Elsewhere World, and Fair Creek Films at Playground Productions Studio November 15, 2017
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 223 – American Vandal – The Neon Demon, Wet Hot American Summer, Dunkirk, Manhunt: Unabomber, War for the Planet of the Apes October 5, 2017
- The Obsessive Viewer Podcast – Ep 222 – Special Ep – Nightmare on Edgewood – Indianapolis’ Most Intense Haunted House September 27, 2017