This week we’re releasing a very special episode of The Obsessive Viewer Podcast! Not only is this the first episode Tiny, Mike and myself recorded together in person, we also had our friend Rob on the show! Rob is young father, so we picked his brain on his perspective of the Pixar movies and how they are affecting his daughter’s early childhood. I hope you guys like it!
Donate to Help Support Us!
Shocktober in Irvington
Matt’s Twilight Zone Podcast
Visit our “Sister Site”:
Archives by Month
Check out the Podcast on Stitcher
Top Posts & Pages
- La La Land, 2016 - ★★★★ January 2, 2017I really loved this movie. It's beautiful, joyful, and bittersweet. The musical numbers and dance sequences are really energetic and impressively choreographed. The ending is very moving in a way that I really wasn't expecting and the chemistry between Gosling and Stone is phenomenal. Loved it.
- Collateral Beauty, 2016 - ★ January 2, 2017Holy shit, this movie was an abomination. The trailer presents a Christmas Carol style movie about a grieving man. But the actual movie is much more disturbingly cruel and is actually self-aware enough to comment on how cruel it's being. But it's still presented as a feel good holiday drama. This is a really perplexing and offensively terrible movi […]
- Captain America: Civil War, 2016 - ★★★★ January 2, 2017Watched on Sunday December 25, 2016.
- Don't Think Twice, 2016 - ★★★½ January 2, 2017Funny, endearing, and depicts change within a group dynamic in such an earnest way. Mike Birbiglia handles an ensemble cast of characters so well and gives each character their own dimension and motivations. Really dug the movie.
- La La Land, 2016 - ★★★★ January 2, 2017