RIGHT CLICK IMAGE, SAVE AS TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE… OV65 – Summer of Sandler Part II – 2000-2004 The guys are back for the second installment of their Summer of […]
RIGHT CLICK IMAGE, SAVE AS TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE…
The guys are back for the second installment of their Summer of Sandler series where they examine the career of Adam Sandler and ask the unanswerable question of whether or not the Sandman is actually funny or a product of youthful perception.
In Part 2, the guys discuss Little Nicky, Mr. Deeds. Punch-Drunk Love, Eight Crazy Nights, Anger Management, 50 First Dates and Spanglish.
The discussion ran long so there is no Potpourri this week, but check back next week for an extended potpourri episode.
Direct Download Link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/obsessiveviewer/OV65-Sandler2.mp3
- Intro/Summer of Sandler Part II – 0:35
- Little Nicky – 5:45
- Mr. Deeds – 15:30
- Punch-Drunk Love – 31:40
- Eight Crazy Nights – 42:01
- Anger Management – 47:46
- 50 First Dates – 1:00:02
- Spanglish – 1:09:20
- “Grave Plot Podcast” Promo – 1:21:54
- OV 62 – Summer of Sandler Part I – The 1990s – https://obsessiveviewer.com/2014/07/02/the-obsessive-viewer-podcast-ep-62-summer-of-sandler-part-i-the-1990s/
- Matt’s Decade Reviews – https://obsessiveviewer.com/ongoing-features/decade-reviews/
- Keystone Art theater – http://www.landmarktheatres.com/market/indianapolis/keystoneartcinemab.htm
- Yogulatte – http://www.yogulatte.com/
- Music: Star Tissue – An Eclipse of Events – https://www.soundcloud.com/startissue
- Obsessive Book Nerd – http://www.obsessivebooknerd.com
- The Secular Perspective – http://www.thesecularperspective.com
- Grave Plot Podcast – http://www.graveplotpodcast.com
Let us know what you think!
- Like us on Facebook: The Obsessive Viewer
- Tweet us: @ObsessiveViewer, @ObsessiveTiny, @IAmMikeWhite
- Email us: OVPodcast at gmail dot com
- Check out the blog: ObsessiveViewer.com
- Find past episodes of the podcast: OVPodcast.com
- RSS Feed: http://obsessiveviewer.libsyn.com/rss
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave us a review.