Climate of the Hunter (2019)
- Director: Mickey Reece
- Screenwriters: Mickey Reece, John Selvidge
- Producer: Jacob Snovel
- Cast: Mary Buss, Ginger Gilmartin, Ben Hall, Laurie Cummings
Premise: Two sisters, Alma and Elizabeth, are enjoying a stay at their own family cabin, eagerly anticipating the arrival of a man from their past, Wesley. It is rumored that Wesley’s wife, Genevieve, has ended up incapacitated in a mental institution, rendering Wesley, to some extent, a new bachelor. Through the time spent together, Alma begins to suspect Wesley may be a vampire, though she also suffers from mental health issues. Elizabeth is aware of Alma’s deteriorating condition but has her own demons to face in this gothic, psychological drama.
- Director: Henry Johnston
- Screenwriter: Henry Johnston
- Producer: Caleb Haydock
- Cast: Tyler Ross, Sonaz Izadi, Andrew Oliveri, Bradley Grant Smith, Sierra Miller, Peter DeFaria
- Cinematographer: Allen Chodakowski
Premise: Two years ago, a Chest appeared in the woods. It could not be moved. It could not be opened. Its contents were unknown. The Dead began to appear within the week. Today, David Parker, a police trainee, is tasked with guarding the Chest. For the first time since its arrival, the Chest has opened.
The Last Christmas Party (2020)
- Director: Julian Santos
- Screenwriters: Kevin Nittolo, Julian Santos
- Producers: Troy Enoka, Scottie Schwefel
- Cast: Samantha Brooks, Anna Clare Kerr, Lainey Woo, James Williams, Martin Drop, Gabriel Armentano
Premise: THE LAST CHRISTMAS PARTY is a bittersweet holiday movie about the highs and lows of romance in college. The movie is told in nonlinear order and replays the same party from the perspective of three different couples. With its ensemble of characters, the movie paints a naturalistic depiction of young people in New York City, free from the usual nostalgia and cliches.