RIGHT CLICK IMAGE, SAVE LINK AS TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE…
OV107 – Contract Disputes, Game of Thrones Controversy, Daredevil, Bloodline, and Election
This week Matt and Tiny discuss some notable instances where the business of Hollywood interferes with the creativity of it. Some of the notable contract disputes discussed are Marlon Brando in Superman, Crispin Glover and Back to the Future Part II, Edward Norton in everything, and more!
Find back episodes of the podcast at http://ovpodcast.com and let us know what you think of the movie by tweeting us:@ObsessiveViewer, @ObsessiveTiny, @IAmMikeWhite.
Direct Download Link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/obsessiveviewer/OV107-ContractDisputes.mp3
Stream it here: http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/3569460
- Show Start – 0:31
- Contract Disputes – 1:25
- Harry Shearer leaving The Simpsons – 2:46
- Marlon Brando and Superman (1978) – 8:13
- Edward Norton and The Italian Job (2003) – 14:51
- The 2010 Conan/Leno Late Night War – 25:28
- Crispin Glover and Back to the Future Part II (1989) – 36:52
- Dave Chappelle and Chappelle’s Show – 47:04
OV Potpourri – 56:04
- Matt on Attack the Block (2011) – 56:26
- Matt on Brooklyn Nine-Nine – 58:51
- Tiny on Game of Thrones – 59:44
- Matt on finishing Daredevil – 1:07:31
- Matt on Election (1999) – 1:08:54
- Matt on the first episode of Bloodline – 1:09:51
- Pre-Recorded Outro – 1:15:03
- SPOILERS: Game of Thrones Discussion – 1:16:51
Let us know what you think!