Here’s the latest ep of The Obsessive Viewer Podcast! Thankfully our equipment held together for this recording session! So we’re back to decent sound quality!
This week we discussed some of our least favorite episodes from some of our favorite shows. It was a really good discussion and there’s even a good Lost tangent in there for good measure. Hope you enjoy.
Don’t forget to rate us and review us on iTunes as well!
2/6 – Episode 37 – Worst. Episodes. Ever., The Fifth Estate and Nebraska
(To download directly: Right Click the Above Link –> Save Link As to Download)
The guys dedicate a few minutes to memorializing Phillip Seymour Hoffman and discussing addiction and drug use in general. Then for the episode’s main topic, they pick some of the worst episodes of beloved TV shows. For potpourri, Mike experiences some trouble with Fandango before seeing The Devil’s Due. Matt talks up a personal experience watching Nebraska and Tiny praises The Fifth Estate.
- Oscar Pool Reminder – 1:20
- RIP Phillip Seymour Hoffman – 2:20
- Worst Episodes Ever Intro – 8:42
- 24 (Jack Bauer interrogates the mentally handicapped) – 9:32
- Family Matters (Urkel creates Bruce Juice) – 16:56
- Scrubs (J.D. is a douchebag) – 22:42
- The Sopranos (Tony in a coma) – 27:14
- Boy Meets World (Noir Topanga) – 32:01
- The Office (Clip Show) – 38:06
- The Shield (Stereotypes in child abuse) – 41:22
- Nip/Tuck (Long lost brother) – 47:50
- How I Met Your Mother (rain dance) – 52:23
- Seinfeld (series finale) – 56:19
- Lost (Jack’s mysterious tattoos) – 1:01:18
- Tangent: Did Lost set itself up for fan outcry? – 1:04:43
- OV Potpourri (The Fifth Estate, Nebraska and The Devil’s Due) – 1:16:48
- Music: Star Tissue – An Eclipse of Events – https://www.soundcloud.com/startissue
Let us know what you think!
- Like us on Facebook: The Obsessive Viewer
- Tweet us: @ObsessiveViewer, @ObsessiveTiny, @IAmMikeWhite
- Email us: OVPodcast at gmail dot com
- Check out the blog: ObsessiveViewer.com
- Find past episodes of the podcast: OVPodcast.com
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave us a review.